The Alliance offers sponsorship and partnering opportunities to promote a Team Scotland approach to attracting investment to Scotland. Showcasing the Government, private and public sectors working together collaboratively paints a strong offering to investors.
The Alliance will highlight key opportunities on this page which will be updated regularly with partnering options.
To raise awareness of Scotland and our cities, the Alliance regularly attends international conferences, including Mipim Cannes and Expo Real, and hosts national and international events, to promote Scotland to a wide investment audience, attract targeted investors and engage with our stakeholders and partners.
Partnering with the Alliance for events would offer partners:
- The Alliance would manage the logistics of the event from sourcing and booking venues & equipment, collating targeted invite lists and managing RSVP’s.
- MEDIA EXPOSURE
- The Alliance will actively work to raise awareness of events before, during and after the execution and when a media opportunity arises the Alliance will mention the official partner.
- SOCIAL MEDIA & WEBSITE
The Alliance will heavily promote the event before, during and after it has taken place on its social media channels including Twitter and LinkedIn and on the Alliance website. The partner would:
- Be mentioned in tweets and receive mentions in posts about the event on the Alliance's LinkedIn page.
- Receive an opportunity to publish a comment piece to be included on the Alliance's website, Twitter and LinkedIn page. Please note the content would need to be approved by the Alliance.
- BRAND EXPOSURE
The partner would have the opportunity to include branding on event collateral. This would include:
- Company logo in communication with guests about the event
- Opportunity to bring own banners and hand-outs along to the event
- CONTACT LIST
- A complete delegate list with full contact details for post-event marketing purposes, enabling partners to reconnect with people spoken to during the event will be shared post the event.
The Alliance team create numerous brochures and leaflets that are distributed to investors throughout the globe as well as shared online. This sponsorship opportunity would create vast brand exposure for the partner as the materials will be distributed at national and international events and shared via the Alliance's online channels.
The Alliance is open to suggestions from potential sponsors on their involvement with our activity. If you would like more information on the opportunities available please contact Amy Groden on: email@example.com or 07879 990211.